Daniel Frank Florio, Jr.
Mr. Florio is a partner in the firm, and a graduate of Brooklyn Law School. He is admitted to practice in New York and Connecticut. Mr. Florio is primarily responsible for the firm's consumer and commercial debt litigation and has extensive experience in the field of judgment enforcement (Article 52 proceedings). Under Mr. Florio’s direction, the firm has dramatically increased its ability to track debtors and assets, and is frequently consulted by other attorneys for guidance in such matters. Mr. Florio is a member of the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA), the New York State Bar Association, and the Columbian Lawyers of Westchester County.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1995
- Fordham University, B.A., Economics, 1992
- New York and Connecticut, 1996
- New York State Bar Association
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Columbian Lawyers of Westchester County
To discuss your legal needs and to determine how we can help, contact Jasne & Florio, L.L.P.