Hugh G. (Garry) Jasne
Mr. Jasne is a founding partner of the firm and a graduate of New York Law School. He holds an undergraduate degree from New York University. Upon graduating from law school, he was appointed an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County, where he served for approximately five years with distinction. Since leaving the District Attorney's Office, Mr. Jasne has engaged in private practice, primarily in the areas of criminal and civil litigation. Mr. Jasne is responsible for the firm's commercial-creditor bankruptcy practice. Mr. Jasne is a member of the New York State Bar and admitted to the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
- New York Law School, J.D., 1988
- New York University, Masters of Economics, (a.b.t.)
- New York University, B.A., Economics, 1981
- Bronx High School of Science, 1977
- New York, 1989
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 1993
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1993
- United States Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 2006
- American Bar Association
To discuss your legal needs and to determine how we can help, contact Jasne & Florio, L.L.P.